Friday, October 08, 2010

Catching Up

Once again I'm long overdue for an update. Been a busy year with some great things to pass along - all in time. Here's what I'm thinking of talking about, thoughts?

- Review of my 'new' Motobecane Fly Ti 29er - lots of quality miles in wide-ranging events by now.
- Thoughts on bike-camping with youngsters (son and I did 4 days, 220 miles together)
- General update on the events of my season - Mountains of Misery (tandem with Navenka), 12 Hours of Cranky Monkey (3rd in class), Wilderness 101, Shenandoah Mt 100, bike trip... still have a trip to the Grand Canyon (Rim to Rim to Rim!) coming this month and the JFK 50 in November...

Lots of other topics come to mind. Happy to hear your ideas.

Best, d2g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home