Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More thoughts on training

I've decided to move away from emails and into this forum to allow greater ease of sharing and a more historical view of the information I try and pass along.

Here's where we are...

2008 events sign-ups are coming fast...

Horribly Hilly Hundreds - Saturday, 14 June -- sells out in a few hours -- sign up on Saturday 19 January at 9 AM CST-- don't miss it!! www.horriblyhilly.com

Joe Friel's Blog is a phenomenal asset that I regularly review. Right now there are several must-read articles on training, bike fit, weight lifting, and a host of great information... read it here.

My three favorite cycling sites:

Pez (The link here is to a must-read article, go to the parent site for lots of great stuff)
Velonews
CyclingNews

More to follow when I get time.

Ride On!

-d2g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home